Welcome to Southern Dreams Creations! My name is Amy and I run this business. I went to school at York Technical College and graduated in December of 2012♥ Southern Dreams came apart of my everyday life on June 8, 2012. I absolutel LOVE working for the public and the desire to give the world what they want out of a freelance designer just makes my heart sing! I will put here what i tell my "family" on facebook. THIS IS NOT just my site. THIS SITE IS OURS! If it wasnt for YOU this site wouldnt exist. And i truly believe that. There is always a graphic site somewhere where its just not hitting off and i do not want to be a site like that. I want the "fans" to become apart of my little family and i believe that if we stick together We will be "family" on blogspot♥
Thankyou for checking out my site. Join and follow me so my site can become OUR site♥

Custom T-Shirts

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Furbaby wordart :) Freebies

Fonts used HelloFirstie!



No comments:

Post a Comment